Last update on Feb 24, 2022.
This Terms of Service governs all access to and use of this website. Whenever we use Gaming Legion we refer to the owners of this website.
By using this website, or by purchasing a Gaming Legion product you accept these terms of service in full.
If you disagree with these terms of service, you must not purchase or use the services and products offered by Gaming Legion as well as this website.
Gaming Legion reserves the right to deny access to the website and forum at any time, at our sole discretion.
If you are from the following list or a known association or agent, you may not access this website any further or purchase products without express permission from the owners of Gaming Legion; any anti-cheat organization or any other gaming related companies such as:
- Activision Publishing, Inc
- Electronic Arts
- Hi-Rez Studios
- Ijji Games LLC
- Nether LLC
- Gameforge AG
- BattlEye Innovations e.K
- Epic Games Inc
- Black Cipher Security LLC
- Or an Agent of any other Gaming Network
A user account, containing the ability to access Gaming Legion products, must have been obtained through purchasing a product through our payment system or at one of our official resale points.
Gaming Legion is not liable for potential claims caused by one of their consumers on intellectual property of third parties.
In such events the consumer protects Gaming Legion for claims from third parties.
You may only use an account on one computer. However, if that computer is replaced or changed and this causes a failure in ability to use the account, a Gaming Legion staff member will review your situation and allow access if it is deemed appropriate.
We reserve the right to temporary ban or suspend an account at any time for the following reasons:
- Sharing an account with another computer or user. If an account is shared between multiple computers and these computers are not regarded as replacement or upgrades by a Gaming Legion staff member.
- Chargeback, claim or dispute. If you open a dispute or a claim or do a chargeback through any of our payment services.
- Misuse of an account. If it is deemed that you have tampered with our software or have tried to use it for purposes of which it was not intended.
- Abuse of misconduct. If you are abusive or do not conduct yourself as we deem appropriate.
- Breaking our forum rules. By accessing our forum you automatically accept to follow our forum rules.
If you do not agree with these rules please do not use our forum in any way.
- Working for an opposite entity. if you work for an anti-cheat company, or an entity that works against Gaming Legion in any way.
We have the right to deny access to our websites and products by blocking your account, computer and network at any time.
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information. We may use your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours to others rights, or safety.
At our discretion we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies and terms and conditions. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content or activities on these sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
By registering at Gaming Legion you agree that we store your email address, hardware device information, information about the running operating system and IP address in our database. When using the Facebook connect platform you agree that we also store the full name used on the connected Facebook account. Gaming Legion will take appropriate measures to secure collected data. Gaming Legion however is not liable for any damage in case of loss of data.
Gaming Legion follows a data minimization policy that ensures that data is only being stored when necessary. Furthermore, Gaming Legion may use automated decision-making when processing your personal data in order to be able to effectively fulfill its purpose.
As a data subject and EU citizen, you have the right:
- to access information held about you,
- to have your personal data erased or rectified,
- to restrict the processing of your personal data,
- to object to processing of your personal data,
- to receive personal data about you and transfer it to another data controller, and
- to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection authority.
Please note the following: We will not disclose any information that will expose internal company secrets. To protect the legitimate interests of Gaming Legion, when requesting the erasure or the restriction of processing of your personal data, we will implement measures to prevent you from accessing our products, which includes continued storage of data required to do so. In order to exercise your rights in relation to any data processing performed by Gaming Legion you can contact us for any general questions regarding our data processing.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies.” They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain in your device’s memory until you delete them. These cookies make it possible to recognize your browser when you next visit the site.
Refunds of Transactions
We reserve the right to deny any refund at any time. All our subscriptions are non refundable.
Gaming Legion is owned and operated by Gaming Legion who is no way affiliated nor endorsed with/by any other company or entity regardless if implied or expressed. All content on our web site (including, but not limited to, trademarks, screenshots and logos) are property of their respective owners. By showing this content Gaming Legion does not claim to be affiliated or endorsed by these owners. Any screenshots or images appearing on this site are released under fair use as a derivative work and shall not be misconstrued as any relation to any other entity or company.
All intellectual property rights related to the products of Gaming Legion are owned by Gaming Legion with exception of the above mentioned third party intellectual property rights.
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
To expedite our ability to process your request, such written notice should be sent to [or Staff].
You agree that this terms of service and any dispute arising out of your use of this web site or our products or services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with local laws where the headquarters of the owner of this web site is located, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. By registering or using this web site and service you consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the county or city where the headquarters of the owner of this web site is located.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED AT LAW, Gaming Legion IS PROVIDING THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
IN ADDITION, GAMING LEGION DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEB SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
Except as specifically stated on this website, to the fullest extent permitted at law, neither Gaming Legion nor any of its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this web site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
For the avoidance of doubt, Gaming Legion does not limit its liability for death or personal injury to the extent only that it arises as a result of the negligence of Gaming Legion, its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives.
Contacting us can be done by sending us an e-mail. Please be advised that we prefer our users to contact us through our forum.